This month I read :
- The Forbidden Wish
- Alanna: The First Adventure
- A Darker Shade of Magic (a review of this will go up next month)
- The Girl from Everywhere (a review of this will go up next month)
- Threats of Sky & Sea (this review goes up tomorrow)
- Riot of Storm and Smoke (I don’t think I’m going to review this book)
- A Gathering of Shadows (Still reading this & I think it will kill me)
- In the Hands of the Goddess
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy #2
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy #3
- Travels with Herodotus (well like 50% of this book…it was for school)
- The Global Soul (only a chapter of it…again for school)
- Marco Polo Didn’t Go There (about 2 chapters…also for school)
Challenges wise :
- Tamora Pierce – I read the first two Alanna book
- Goodreads – I read 14 books (I’m saying 14 because I’m halfway through AGOS & ItHofG)
- Backlist books – Alanna bk 1,ADSOM, ToSaS, RoSaS & ItHofG
- Rock my TBR challenge – nada…unless you count ADSOM as I own the book
- #sixsqaured challenge – TGFE, TFW, ADSOM, AGOS (sort of)
- LGBTIA+ challenge – AGOS
I’ve kept up with my google doc books read pretty well & I’ve been able to post twice a week, with lots of scheduled posts. I bought a lot of books. Both physical
(thanks Book Outlet + your sales) & ebooks. There was lots of pre orders + signed books. :/I’m way too lazy to list them out but there was a lot. Hopefully I can be better with the not spending money for March (minus the few things I’ve pre-planned for.)
I participated (sort of…not as much as I would have like too) in the Love-A-Thon. That was lots of fun & I’m planning on signing up next year. And hopefully I can find some other awesome events like that.
I also really got into Booktube as if the last few days, so if you have any suggestions, comment below!
Not much exciting personal for this month but I am seeing VE Schwab tomorrow!! I’m so excited!!
I’m also turning 20 in March (keep an eye for something special). 🙂
That’s it for this month.