- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts about Me:
Questions for me to answer:
- Are you a night owl or a morning bird?
- It kinds of depends but I would say mostly a morning bird
- Do you keep secrets? Or are you an open book?
- I do keep secrets but sometimes I’m an open book
- Favorite genre of movie, and favorite movie in that genre.
- I don’t really have a fav genre of movie
- Do you ever get readers block? How do you fix it?
- Yeah. I read fanfiction or reread an old fav book
- Last book to make you stay up until you finished it.
- I can’t think of one. I feel like it might have been Cinder, or maybe The Martian. IDK. I prioritize sleep over anything else and I haven’t really had a long break in a while so I haven’t really been able to stay up reading a book.
- Why do you blog?
- TBH IDK. I guess it started as a way for me to improve my writing skills but I’ve gained so much the expected and I’m really enjoying blogging.
- What are your plans for the holidays?
- As I’m doing this past the holidays, I’ll share what I did. I worked (I got off about 2 weeks before my sister & the place I work at gave off (it’s a Montessori)). I also read books and lots of tv. I binged watched all of The Mindy Project in like 4 days. I also went up to Vancouver with my family & I got to go to the aquarium of of the days I was there. We also hung out with lots of family friends for New Year’s Eve.
- Do you like to dress up or down?
- Favorite place to read.
- My bed
- What is your favorite place to people watch?
- I’m a bit confused by this question
- What is one of your favorite books you have read this year?
- For 2015 – The Martian. For this year – Vicious (a reread) & if it should be a non reread The Forbidden Wish. I’m on a bit into it but so far I’m really liking it.
- What is your favorite book/book series you have ever read?
- Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness, Vicious, Cut & Run, Hell and High Water. I have many. These are just a few
- Least favorite book/book series?
- Favorite OTP from any book/series?
- I have way to many but my top ones would probably have to be TyZane (Cut & Run) and DexSloane (Hell & High Water). I haven’t really made any ya ones that have made it to the top.
- What is your least favorite OTP that everyone else loves?
- Jace/Clary or whatever the ship is in that book. I read like 3 of those books but the love story was really weird and I was very confused.
- Any where in the world, where would you love to live?
- I don’t know. I like where I currently live but there’s also so other cool places out there. It would be cool to travel around the world and pick somewhere to live afterwards.
- Currently reading?
- The Forbidden Wish
- How many books have you read this month?
- 5 or 6 books?
- Have you had any awkward dates? (random question I know)
- Never been on a date
- Favorite TV show?
- I have sooo many. Practically all the shows I’ve watched are favs.
- A book that you want to see become a movie or TV show?
- Hmm. Maybe The Song of the Lioness or Vicious or Pantomime.
- Favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Don’t have one
I’m too lazy to nominate other bloggers so if you want to do this and haven’t been tagged consider yourself tagged by me. I’m also lazy to make some questions, so make a mix from the ones about or pick a set. Your pick. 🙂