This month I read:
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Carry On – Rainbow Rowell
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy #1 (comic)
- Emotions – Arnulfo Cantarero (this review will go up in about 2 days & I’ll link the post then)
I also reviewed The Prophecy of Shadows. I read this book in December but decided to post the review closer to the release date which was Jan 26th.
I started reading The Forbidden Wish kind of late in the month. I also started listening to the Vicious audiobook. I’ll write reviews as I finish each book and post the reviews in mid to late February.
Challenges wise :
- Tamora Pierce – nada; I did go to the library and get some of her books (the Song of the Lioness series if you’re curious) but I just didn’t get around to reading them. Hopefully I can read all four books next month.
- Goodreads – I read 4.5 books (I started Vicious + Wolf by Wolf)
- Backlist books – Emotions, Fangirl
- Rock my TBR challenge – nada
- #sixsqaured challenge – Carry On
- LGBITA challenge – Carry On
I did keep track of the books I read on a google doc and I was able to post at least once a week. I think I had a few weeks were I was able to post twice. 🙂 As for borrowing books, I borrowed a lot of books, instead of buying them (but I did still buy some kindle books…mostly pre-orders but a few on the spot on and a few hardcopies…but only because they were signed ones).
I started a bullet journal and kinds of became more organized. I actually scheduled posts pretty much all of this month. None of them were post as wrote them. It’s nice to have scheduled post & not having to worry about posting every week (which I though I would end up doing). It also gives me more time to read books. It’s also kind made me learn to let go, a bit, because I’ve messed up a few times while making it/writing things. And usually I would completely start over but I didn’t want to tear pages out of my bullet journal or buy a new one so I learned to let go of the mistakes. If you’d like to see my bullet journal, its pages & what’s in it, I can make a separate about it. Just let me know in the comments below.
Personally, I started working out and I feel a lot better. More happier and lighter which is nice. I also ‘discovered’ Penn Malasa, an Bollywood/America music acapella group and they are amazing(my sister introduced me to them)! So I’ve been listening to them a lot lately.
So that’s it for this month. Hopefully I can read more books next month. 🙂